WHAT AQUACHAR DOES
- AquaChar provides clean water to developing roots: Since AquaChar is free of VOC’s it pulls in contaminates from the water providing clean water and moisture control.
- AquaChar has negatively charged ions: When added to the soil and watered it will start to pull in the positively charged organics in the soil.
- This creates a microsite: This provides the food and safety bacteria needs to work efficiently and reproduce.
- Which creates compost microsites: Once AquaChar is colonized with beneficial bacteria, they will break down organics to different types of nutrients.
- Acting like a “battery” for roots: Developing roots will find AquaChar and will be presented with “biologically” available water and nutrients allowing use of energy to focus on growth.
- Creating a “home base” for bacteria and fungi: As AquaChar matures in the soil bacteria and fungi will branch out in search of nutrients and bringing them to the growing root.
- AquaChar naturally buffers pH: AquaChar naturally buffers pH of fresh water to 7.5-7.8 but adjusts to the substrate environment. AquaChar can be preconditioned to a specific pH using an acid such as white vinegar for 24-48 hours.